Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Best Two Letters

E......P.....EP...EP...EP

For the last 11 months James has needed  to be submitted for his
EP in order to come home. Originally we thought that he would have gotten his just
 a few months after we were matched with him but then we were stuck in the quota
backlog and delay after delay set in.

 It has been a long wait but today while stopped at a light on the way
to take Zoey to OT I glanced at the messages on my phone and saw the email
I have been waiting so long for.  "EP will be submitted tomorrow". The very moment
I saw it my phone rang and a friend who is also in process and just about to meet her son
was screaming in the other end. ***She rocks because there I was trying to keep my composure
and she was screaming for me because she totally gets just what this means.***

So, what does this mean?!?!!?!  
James has the one thing that has prevented us from bringing him home.  
His EP is being submitted as we speak to the ministry and should be approved in four weeks.
Then it will take about 2 -4 weeks for him to have an embassy apperance and visa interview
and then he will be coming home. Ahhhh, still can't believe that we are so close now.
In 6-8 weeks James will be here with us forever.


1 comments:

pochuckvalleyfarms said...

CONGRATS I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ITS SUCH A GREAT FEELING

Post a Comment