Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

All About James

Up until now I had very little information about James' personality.
Each month I would learn that he grew a little taller or got a new tooth but other then he was "cute and fine" we never had any information about what James was like....Until now - since I got to travel to Korea and learn first hand all about this sweet little boy.


James was very easy going when we met and within a few minutes he was letting me pick him up. He seperated very easily from his Omma and never cried. Omma says he had some stranger anxiety so I am going with the notion that she was preparing his heart and helping him understand ( as much as someone his age could) that I was going to be his mommy. I have sent pictures and recordable books many times over the last eleven months so that he could see the family that he would one day be a part of and so he could hear the voice that will try to comfort him as he grieves the loss of the only family he has ever known.


Boy loves him some snacks....especially of the Gerber variety.



He is quite strong for someone that isn't even 32 inches tall and is just hitting 24 lbs. His foster father even gave him a nickname in Korean that means strong. Little man was literally moving the furniture - everywhere!!!!



He is curious. He checks everything out!!!



He is so playful!!!


Peek-A-Boo!!!

He loves music....


...and art too. Just like his big sister Zoey. Omma said he loves coloring and drawing.

Dancing!!!!


He can really cut the rug !!!

He LOVES this penguin.

Pororo!!!!

He even says "Pororo" and it is so freaking cute!!!


He loves to talk on the phone and I am wondering if someone at his foster home has an iphone
because this little guy really knew how to use it.


He uses a straw sippy cup and drinks regular milk. His sippy has Pororo on it.



He was able to work the TV better then I can. Pretty impressive for 18 months old.



He loves to play, play, play!!!!


Definitely a mover and a shaker!!!



He has lots of cute hand gestures to get you to do something again...when he wants your attention...and when he is all done. They really come in handy because nothing I say in Korean sounds right.



More little boy curiosity!!!


He loves balls and really loved the ball pit.



He jumped right in!!!


Full of adventure!!!



Little Man has STYLE!!!

He loves the toilet.... really loves it!!!

I mean he gets a huge belly laugh and smile and thinks its great.


The only time he fussed was when MaMa told him he couldn't climb in.



Toilet locks are so on my shopping list - sorry buddy!!!



He plays hard but then crahses hard. He is a mile a minute and is going to keep me on my toes - but I can't wait. He is a climber and will surely give me gray hairs and he can make a mess with the best of them. He is so cuddly and sleeps so soundly. He is perfect. ♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment