Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

12 Month WBC

Today, while I sat in my doctors office for my own yearly check -up  I got an e-mail with a Well Baby Check for our agency. For the very first time I can say "I was actually in a doctor's office for James' 12 month check-up". It might not have been in the same country or on the same date but until James comes home I think today was as close as I am going to get. I viewed James medical report in an actual doctor's office!!!!

James went into the office on September 9th this month.

He was 21.8 lbs

He was 29.5 inches but I think somewhere something might be a little off  unless he grew almost 1 & 1/2 inches in 3 weeks  :)

He got his first dose of the flu shot :(

He is still taking 200cc's or about 6-7 ounces every four hours.

He is cute and fine - of course!!!!

Baby boy got some more teeth - 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom. I just love to see his little chompers in the pictures when he smiles.

He is still cruising furniture and standing alone - but not walking alone yet.

He is using single syllables, imitating speech sounds, and saying Omma and Appa (Mama & Dada in Korean) That is how he refers to his foster parents - his Omma & Appa.

I wish I could say that I had lots of new pictures to share but for the first time I did not get any of James with his Birthday package. I tracked it and it arrived several days before he came in for his appointment at the center. I usually alsways get a single photo of himm with his care package so I did email the agency to see if they could find out it if he received his package.

Hopefully a picture of my sweet boy will find its way into my inbox - and if it does I will be sure to share it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment