Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

9 Months


Next week James turns 9 months old so you can imagine that I was quite surprised to get his well baby check today.


James is 28 inches tall ( which is < 25 % Percentile)

Since he is so far away this seems so tall. I imagine Zoey being just 38 inches now at almost four years old and imagine them running around together - her being just a head taller.

James is 9.2 kg or 20lbs. ( which is <50 % Percentile)

I pulled out Zoey's baby book to get an idea of his size. When Zoey was 10 months old she was 19lbs and 26 1/2 inches. She was always such a little peanut. Looks like baby brother might just look bigger in his pictures because Zoey was also 9 weeks premature.

Head Circumference < 25% Percentile

James is now eating 200cc or almost 7 ounces every four hours.

He got two new teeth for a total of 3. He has one on the top and 2 on the bottom. ( While I have Zoey's book out I find it fascinating that she also got her first two teeth at 8 months old. She then got her second two at nine months old as well)

He is still cute and fine :) but we all know that!!!

He is crawling and pulling up to a standing position holding on to things. Yikes!!!!!

and for the best part.....




I got a picture!!!!!!




Sweet Baby James got his packages.




This is James with his sweet Foster Mom. ( she had to be edited out because this is a public blog. You can check out the unedited picture on facebook if your my friend)




How cute is he??????




Adorable right?????




Oh, sweet baby James we can't wait to hold you. We can't wait to be blessed with your presence forever and ever. We love you from half way around the world and can't wait to have you home forever.




You have a wonderful big sister who asks about you every.single.day. She prays for you each night and is growing quite impatient. She can't wait to meet her baby brother.


I hope you can feel our love from the other side of the world James. xoxo

Kisses in the Wind - unknown

I hold you in my Heart and Touch you in my Dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are...what's taking us so long
But remember child, I Love You and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and Let it touch your skin...
Because tonight just as always, "I Blow You Kisses in the Wind."

May God hold you in his hand Until I can be with you.
I promise you my darling, I'm doing All that I can do.

Very soon you'll have a family for real, Not just pretend.
But for tonight, Just as always, I Blow you Kisses in the Wind.

May God wrap you in his arms and hold you very tight.
And let Angels bring the Kisses that I send to you each Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment