Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Divine Intervention

As I was updating my adoption timeline today I began to think about the similarities in dates and my pregnancy with Zoey.

During the month of October we began trying to conceive with Zoey, just as during the month of October we started the adoption process.

On February 10th I got my first positive pregnancy test - and this time on February 10th I became pregnant on paper. My paperwork was completed - and sent to Korea. It was official !!!!

Tonight was the first time I noticed the similarities.

I just can't help but think that the similarities are a sign of divine intervention. A way for God to reassure me that this incredible journey is indeed the path that we are destined for, that we are exactly where we should be. Waiting for His hand to bless us with the referral of the newest member of the family.

So, I know that it is in your time not mine God, but we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest Wong. :) Can you help a girl out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment