Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beauty



I once read that everything looks more beautiful when you are looking through the lense of a camera. I didn't believe it until I started on this photography venture. Now, I simply can't believe the beauty that I am able to capture with the click of a button. I am addicted to the sound of the shutter - I can't put my camera down.



I always toyed with the idea of a DSLR camera, but never made the leap. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to work it. They always looked so overwhelming. Last month I finally took the leap. I purchased my camera along with the book "DSLR Camera for Dummies" and a great love story was written.


I can now appreciate the little things so much more.....


the beauty of the water, the trees, the birds.....




Now I see more beauty in sandy feet.....




chalk drawings...


finger paintings...



then I ever have before. I put my eye to the view finder and search for the beauty that I would have never taken the time to stop and see before.


I look back on my photos and see Zoey's hair blowing in the breeze.... her long eye lashes..... the love of life that she has and shows me every single day. Someday, I know, she will be all grown up and these picture will remind me of all the happy times that we have made together.






I still have so much to learn when it comes to photography ..... but I am a work in progress. One day, I hope to look back at this blog and see how far my photos have come. Because I know that now that I have seen the beauty of what this camera can capture I will never be able to go back.












0 comments:

Post a Comment